Why Is Shaun Stenning In Thailand?



If there is a country that you don’t need reasons to travel to it is, without question, Thailand. The land of smiles, the place that never disappoints, that always exceeds anyone’s expectations; the corner of the world that, despite its tourist popularity, always shows its most welcoming side.

I, Shaun Stenning visit Thailand once for a holiday vacation and fell in love with the place the first time that I saw it. I fell in love with this place. That is the only thing I say after seeing the beautiful temples and beaches of Thailand

Shaun’s friends ofter asked him, “why you always return to places you’ve already visited instead of exploring somewhere new.” 

I said, “Well, that’s easy to answer: because I feel at home when I’m visiting them.” and that’s why I, Shaun Stenning choose to stay in Thailand and fell in love with a local Thai girl who became my wife. We have now 2 kids Lucus and Sunwa. 

I also started to established a few local businesses here. I started to invest in tourism and hospitality companies. My travel and tour business is now booming. There are a lot of foreigners and all of my friends support what I really love. 

Now I am living my best life here in Thailand with my wife and children. Here are some of the reasons why Thailand is one of the best countries – and why I, Shaun Stenning choose to stay in this country. 

1. The Delicious Food

Thai food in Thailand is leagues better than anywhere else in the world.

2. The Friendly Locals

Thais are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They’re always happy, always smiling, extremely polite, and always helpful.

3. The Postcard-Perfect Tropical Islands

I love the beach. I can sit on the sand and go for a swim for hours upon end.

I love Thailand. It holds a special place in my heart. I call this place my full-time home and lived there for more than 14 years of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence

Som Tum, Thai Spicy Green Papaya Salad, Thai Food by Shaun Stenning