The Most Important Lessons I Learned In My Life So Far - Shaun Stenning



As I age, it amazes me to see how much I’ve changed from year to year. In the midst of all the hustle and bustle to get somewhere, do something, and be someone, it’s humbling to realize how much I have learned up to this point, and how little I actually know.


According to Shaun Stenning, “Each year is a chance to grow and become better people, especially if we learn to look at life as a teacher. There are lessons to be picked up from every circumstance thrown our way, whether they be good or bad. Especially the bad.”


Shaun Stenning said, “I am reminded constantly of how imperfect I am and how much work I need to do on myself to be the kind of person I want to be. Each day, I struggle with uncertainties, insecurity, fear, and doubt, just like everyone else.”



There are so many great lessons we all learn from life. I personally made a list with some of the most important ones so far, lessons that had a great impact on my life.


You can’t trust anyone but yourself:


This year, I’ve seen the worst in people. I’ve watched people go from being someone I adored and looked up to, to people I will never speak to or acknowledge again.



Health is priority #1: 


No matter how much success, money, or fame you have, it's all useless without your health. Invest in your health. Treat your body like a temple. It's your #1 priority.



Everyone has their own timeline: 


One of my other friends has been working a full-time job for 12 years and is still searching for his calling. And you know what? That's awesome. Because everyone has their own timeline and journey. Don't worry about what other people are doing - just focus on what's right for you.



Giving back is one of the most rewarding experiences:


Our time here on earth is limited. I've found that I've been lucky enough to learn a lot of great life lessons and skills and every time I've paid it forward I've found it to be one of the most rewarding experiences. 



So here's my final piece of advice from Shaun Stenning: Remember that it's never too late to make a difference. So go out there and make it happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence

Som Tum, Thai Spicy Green Papaya Salad, Thai Food by Shaun Stenning