Important Life-Lessons I Learned This Year - Shaun Stenning




This is the last month of 2020 so I thought this was the perfect moment to look back on the most important life lesson I learned these past few months with a fresh mind and rationally evaluate it.

I know everyone is all about looking ahead right now but I think it’s so important to take note of what you’ve learned this year in order to move forward properly. 2020 had a lot of ups and downs for me and in many ways, I think it was the prep year for what’s to come.


According to Shaun Stenning, “I’m sure we all learned some serious lessons for this year, from how to take care of ourselves to how to deal with stress and lastly the importance of our health. The important thing is that you take those lessons into consideration and keep learning from them in 2021 and beyond!”


“2020 has been one long lesson for me.  This much change taught me these life lessons that I will use every day for the rest of my life.” Shaun said.


Here are the things I learned this year about myself, life, and business.


Put God first. 

I live my life is to always put God first and show through my actions that He is the most important thing to me. But does it always go down like that? Every time that I put my relationship with God first.


Don’t measure your self-worth by your job performance or title.

Once was not enough for me to learn this important lesson. I had to make the same mistake twice to appreciate why you should never measure your self-worth by the status of your occupation.


Stress kills.

I made the necessary changes in my life at work and at home to reduce that stress did my ruminations become manageable.


Focus on what you can control, not what you can’t

Whatever you’re focusing on is where your energy will go and what will inevitably and eventually effect the material outcomes of your life and relationships


Be Nice to Yourself. And then be even nicer to yourself

How much more reason then do we have to get really really good at being kind and uplifting to ourselves – am I right? It affects everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning

Shaun Stenning How to Create a Winning Business Plan

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence