What's The Secret Juice Shaun Stenning?

shaun stenning



Often people ask Shaun Stenning how it is that I work so hard and for such a long period of time without breaking down or falling over. 

Shaun Stenning's answer is simple.  Exercise.  I find a good 30-minute run, 1hr Muay Thai Work Out or even a short walk is enough to invigorate me and get me back on track even after the most troubling and horrendous days. 

Some people believe coffee is the answer.  Others believe that juices, others below harder drugs. 

The reality is if you love what you are doing, you manage the balance in your life, you stay hit and healthy then your drive will come naturally. 

For me, I have my good days and my bad days, just like everyone else.  On my bad days, I just look to get through and survive the day, doing exactly what needs to be done urgently and leaving some tasks for the next day when I feel stronger, better and more motivated. 

Unfortunately, there is no "Magic Juice" that I Shaun Stenning use, the Juice is motivation, healthy lifestyle and love of what I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence

Som Tum, Thai Spicy Green Papaya Salad, Thai Food by Shaun Stenning