Time-Saving Hacks for People With Busy Mornings - Shaun Stenning



My morning routine is always stressful. My alarm goes off repeatedly and I hit snooze. Finally, I clamber out of bed, yank my door open, run to the bathroom, and start getting ready. Usually, I have between 10 and 15 minutes to go from blurry-eyed to business casual.


Below are the ways I keep from being late every morning. If I don't do one of these things, it all goes wrong.



1. Shower the Night Before

According to Shaun Stenning, “This is the number one rule of getting ready quickly. If you use your morning shower to wake up, don't fret, you probably move slowly. Take showers at night and wash your face with cold water or a refreshing face wash.”


2. Press and Pick Out Clothes

Choose your outfits the night before, including any appropriate undergarments. I've run out the door on more than one occasion


3. Make an "Emergency" Drawer at Work

"Speaking of work, I also keep a few supplies in a drawer for when I forget something or don't have time to put on makeup." Shaun Stenning said.


4. Use an Iron Alternative

Sometimes even though I lay out my clothes the night before, I need to grab a jacket or a sweater at the last minute and it's usually wrinkled.


5. Shorten Your Makeup Routine

This is not applicable for most men, but makeup can be the biggest time suck.


6. Choose Great Hair Products

The invention of dry shampoo changed many girls' lives. It takes greasy hair and turns it into "fresh" hair.


7. Ignore Your Phone

I have a terrible habit of getting fully ready, picking up my phone to leave, and then running through my emails, texts, or Facebook posts until I'm 10-15 minutes late for work.


What time-saving hacks do you use in the morning? Please share in the comments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Stenning How to Create a Winning Business Plan

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning