Giving During A Time Of Need - Shaun Stenning


According to Shaun Stenning, The problem is I had no answer, in fact as I write this right now I still don't have a good answer to that question, actually, I don't think that anyone has a good answer to that question. 

"So instead of focusing on that answer, I immediately pivoted my attention to How I Could Help people survive the COVID 19 Pandemic.  We knew that mass firings, wage reductions and unemployment was on the way so using the resources of my team, myself and my partners we started to devise ways of giving to those in need." Shaun Stenning said. 

At that time we felt the best thing to do was to give food.  Don't give money, don't give money vouchers, don't give food vouchers but physically go and buy dry goods, pack them up and give them out to people who were struggling. 

This was the start of a Food Bank program that still continues today.  We currently provide in the Phuket area over 8000 dry food supply meals a week to those in need. 

We purchase the supplies, we repackage them for cost savings, we deliver them and then once we've delivered them a few days later we go back to the same community we delivered to and check on the mental and physical health of these communities. 

This is a big task, Something that Shaun Stenning, team, volunteers and alike have grown into.  This is not a skill that we had when we first started doing it but we now have a system, a cycle and a process and something that we can be proud of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Stenning How to Create a Winning Business Plan

Shaun Stenning Opinion About Things Teens Can Do to Prepare for Financial Independence

The Heart of Giving: The Impact of Donating in Your Local Community by Shaun Stenning